1. Wine Bottle Table Numbers. Wrap wine bottles in burlap and provide a table number overlay for your guests to find their seats.
2. Wine Bottle Centerpieces. For a striking look, assemble numerous empty wine bottles in varying heights and add taper candles for a warm and inviting table.
3. Cork Table Numbers or Accents. Wrap corks in your favorite ribbons and craft embellishments and use as table decor or make with table numbers.
4. Wine Chalkboard Bottles. How creative! Paint with chalkboard paint and use for signage and decor.
5. Chalkboard Wine Tags. Same idea as above, but use only on the bases. Guests can write their names. Not only do they keep track of their glass, it makes it easier for guests to remember names.
6. Wine Bottles As Vases. What could be cuter than this? Long stem flowers look great on their own in individual wine glasses.
7. Wine Bars. A "buffet for wine" can take on many looks. We love the rustic, relaxed feel of this one for a wedding.
8. Wine Bottle Guest Book. Grab a fine tipped permanent marker and guests can sign numerous bottles as your guest book. They make great accent pieces for your new home.
9. Wine Garland. Get creative and think of ways to hang and display wine bottles. These bottles below have a rustic elegance hanging from tree. Stuff bottles with miniature white lights and accent and hand.