Easy Conversation Heart Place Cards

Wednesday, January 23, 2013
It's almost Valentine's Day, so we're in a lovey mood here at Wedding Belle Favors!  As I prepped Valentine goody bags for my kids, I got a simple idea for a place card for showers or weddings.  Here are the supplies you'll need:

Cardstock or heavyweight scrapbook paper in the pattern or color of your choice
Paper cutter
Hot glue gun
Conversation hearts (I used the mini size, but you could use the larger ones, too)

The ones pictured here (when folded) are 3" x 2".  So, you will want to cut your paper into a 3" wide by 4" tall rectangle.  Then, firmly fold and crease in half.  Place a small dollop of hot glue on the back of one heart and affix to the left of the place card.  And you're done!


1 comments:

mail4rosey said...

Easy and pretty too, I like it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...