Well, it's what we love.....favors! We haven't written a post in awhile on our favorite current trends, au courant colors, and what we find oh-so-cute in the favor world. So here goes.....
1. Mini Libations. Mini bottles of alcohol are cute as favors. We love the bride and groom touch added to this vodka below.
2. Maps. Maps and travel are huge with weddings right now, and that crosses all the way to the favor. These cute pillow box map boxes are perfect to tuck favor treasures in.
3. Eco-Favors. Being responsible and green with your favors is important for couples. Below, these Coconut Bath Salt favors are made with real coconut shells.
4. Handmade foods. It adds a personal touch when you offer homemade food items such as maple syrup, honey, chocolate sauce, or flavored cooking oil (below).
5. Chalkboard Details. The use of chalkboard is very commonplace and cute in weddings these days. These cute heart shaped favor tags are the perfect touch.
For more fun favor ideas and inspiration, please follow our "Wedding Favors" board on Pinterest.
Colorful Vintage Summer Wedding
3 hours ago